Industry 4.0 Human Capital Initiative (IHCI) Enabler Programme - Sharing Session
Date: 06 Aug 2020
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Venue: Webinar (via Microsoft Teams)
COVID-19 has disrupted businesses and operations around the world. Companies further along their digitalisation journeys are more resilient and better positioned to outcompete their peers – a strength that could become the deciding factor, particularly during economic downturns.
SFMA would like to share with you on the Industry 4.0 Human Capital Initiative (IHCI) Enabler Programme, an initiative by the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG).
This is a unique eight-week programme to help Singapore manufacturing companies digitalise and transform under Industry 4.0. This programme will be delivered by appointed consultants McKinsey & Company and Ernst & Young who have extensive experience in driving similar programmes across companies of all sizes, both globally and locally in Singapore.
Programme fees are subsidised at 90% for SMEs and 70% for non-SMEs. Significant early bird discounts are available for companies who register for the next cohort commencing in September 2020.
Join us at the upcoming info-sharing session on 6th Aug 2020 via Microsoft Teams to preview the programme, meet with the project team and learn how this will benefit your company.
In the course of this programme, you will work closely with experienced experts and:
- Undergo an awareness bootcamp to learn how Industry 4.0 is changing the landscape and how to get started.
- Experience Industry 4.0 transformation in a risk-free manner through a mix of experiential learning and hands-on solution trials at your shop floor to derive insights and identify productivity improvement, with a minimum 10% productivity gain.
- Identify critical Human Capital interventions (job redesign, career paths, etc.) to support and sustain the transformation journey.
- Introduction to the IHCI Enabler Programme
- Preview of Industry 4.0 Solutions
- Case studies from Cohort 1 Participants
Participation Fee: Member Price - S$0 Non-Member Price - S$0
For more details, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org