Setting Up Food Establishments In Singapore

You must get a licence from Singapore Food Agency (SFA) if you are:

You must be registered with Singapore Food Agency (SFA) if you:

Click on the link to view the step-by-step guide for the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) licence application process.

Contact Us
Singapore Food Manufacturers' Association

9 Jurong Town Hall Road
#04-13, TA Hub
Singapore 609431

Tel: +65 6221 2438

Fax: +65 6223 7235



SFMA Facebook
Location Map

By Car: AYE towards Tuas, Exit 13

By MRT: Jurong East MRT (Exit B)

By Bus:
51, 78, 79, 97, 97E, 143, 143M, 176, 178, 197, 198 & 333