Build business capabilities through workshops and seminars in areas such as productivity, innovation, branding & marketing, human resource, etc.
Find out more at www.sfma.org.sg/event
Local Food Expo
Launch and showcase your products at the annual Singapore Food Expo (SFE) and Asia Pacific Food Expo (APFE).
Find out more at SFE Website or APFE Website
Bi-weekly industry information, market insights and events. Free advisory on government grants and pre-scoped packaged solutions for all members.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides the regular overseas tradeshows and business capabilities seminars, SFMA will also be offering the following new services to all members in 2017
SME Talent Programme (STP)
The second phase of the STP will commence from 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2018 to help food manufacturers attract talents from ITEs, Polytechnics and Universities through enhanced student internships.
Find out more at www.sfma.org.sg/stp
Members can also look out for a wider range of services in 2017 including:
- Targeted seminars and events under the inaugural SFMA Capabilities Series
- Packaged solutions on branding, innovation and productivity
- Free business advisory on government grants
- Registration for the Food Innovation Product Award 2018
SFMA Member Survey 2017
Types Of Memberships
Entrance Fee: SGD $200
Monthly Susbscription: SGD $20
Open to food manufacturers and food trading companies which is registered in Singapore and majority of the shares are owned by Singapore Citizens.
Entrance Fee: SGD $500
Monthly Susbscription: SGD $40
Open to any company which is registered in Singapore and related to food industry.
Entrance Fee: SGD $300
Monthly Susbscription: SGD $30
Open to other food Association which is registered in Singapore.
Note: Monthly Susbscription are collected every 6 months.
Member's Privileges and Benefits:
- Participate in numerous ongoing programme such as exhibitions, seminars, conferences, workshops, trade mission, networking & business matching sessions.
- Preferential rate for seminars, conferences, workshops, training courses organised by SFMA.
- Subsidies under the International Marketing Assistance Programme (IMAP) from IE Singapore for approved trade exhibitions organised by SFMA.
- Free listing in SFMA website.
How To Apply For SFMA Membership
Please submit the following to us:
- SFMA Membership Application Form. (Download Form)
- A copy of your company's Business Profile from ACRA. (View Sample)
- A copy of your company's AVA License.
- A cheque payable to "Singapore Food Manufacturers' Association" for entrance fee and 1st subscription fee (6 months).
Singapore Food Manufacturers' Association
9 Jurong Town Hall Road
#04-13, TA Hub
Tel: +65 6221 2438
Fax: +65 6223 7235
By Car: AYE towards Tuas, Exit 13
By MRT: Jurong East MRT (Exit B)
51, 78, 79, 97, 97E, 143, 143M, 176, 178, 197, 198 & 333